World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Mega Ultra Compact Recap Digest Collection Volume 69

I haven't been by that often I know.
I occasionally pop in and change the litter tray.
Feel free to shit in it.

Loads of stuff I could say, but I realy can't be arsed, so in brief;

I have mixtapes for September and October piled up. I doubt any of you are bothered, so I don't feel as bad. It's just being arsed to tracklist them both.

Highlights from England's 3-2 victory over the Argies.

Local #1 - Fucking amazing. Go buy it. Go read it. Go see the blog. I'll sidebar the url when I can be arsed.

The Prisoner set to return - What the fuck????

A fooking class Classic German Trance mix by Chris Velocity and the 5th in DjRx's superb Codex series both available for download. RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE AS, for both as usual.

Erm, that's it for now.
I'm gonna go take a walk in the sunshine or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home