World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Sunday, September 18, 2005

September, September

So, September the fourth marked the two year anniversary of my blogging.
3 different domains and several sabbaticals later and I'm still carrying on with it.
All the archives are still there, if you haven't read them all. I'm not necessarilly saying there's anything worth reading in them, but hey...
This should be post #504 so that's less than a post a day.
I suppose with all the time out I took, and the very limited net access I have these days that's quite a lot.
Though 99% of it is shit(The other 1% is stuff nicked from elsewhere).

I'm not quite sure where this blog fits in to the world.
It doesn't have a set niché or topic to categorise it, and so because of that it doesn't really get read.
My friends read it for which I'm greatful.
Even without the comments I know they're checking up on me occasionally.
Which is cool.
The thing I use my blog for the most (other than bitching and venting, naturally) is probably reading other peoples. I find it easier ucing the blogrolly sidebar than using a favourites list/folder.
Dunno why... it's just like a homepage portal I suppose.
Even though my own site isn't set as my home page.
Fuck knows.
I say that a lot really.
Anyway, two years... woo-woo... Or something.

Oh yeah, I'm 25 in 7 days.

Bloody month.

4 Comments:

Blogger buttons said...

i do the same with my blog, thats why i haven't deleted it, i use it for my links haha...oldie *points*...haha- i so don't miss blogging hehe.

Mon Sept 19, 05:16:00 am GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still reading! Oooooh matey will you be wanting to party hard on the Friday 30th September? It's my mate Aidens bday and we'll be in Wolvs either crashing the unions £1 drinks or somewhere else in town dressed as Monks(!) with hopefully some Nuns alongside! Anyways chat 2 you soon matey! Well done on 2 years blogging!

Dave(F)

Wed Sept 21, 12:01:00 pm GMT  
Blogger Phil Thomas said...

Friday 30th, I'm thinking of going Custard Factory to catch 2 Many Dj's....

Fri Sept 23, 10:56:00 am GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh damn shame that...Enjoy! I caught them at Creamfields, they're pretty good live!

Fri Sept 30, 09:07:00 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home