World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Organic Experience

So, in a semi-desperate need to do something creative (Desperate as in DESPERATE, semi as in I'm a lazy bastard) I was fooling about with my Wacom.

I was just trying to draw some organic curves and some fluid motions and stuff.
Something natural, possibly plant or mould-like.
Lots of flowing lines.
Almost scribbles.

I pissed about on several layers and overlapped stuff.

Then I took to using the stamp tool, and just clowningcloning around. *cymbal crash*
I'm quite pleased with the result.
Nothing was planned, and I had minimal control over my motion, just generally clicking and dragging without too much thought or effort.

The result is as such;


Nothing too amazing, a bit similar to some stuff I've done in the past, but it's something.

However... whilst looking at what I'd spontaneously made closer, I noticed these;

hidden away within the picture;

along with a few more(obviously repeated in the cloning).
I'm quite impressed.
Well, it doesn't take much for me these days ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is incredible! I want that as my background now.

Mon Sept 05, 08:26:00 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home