World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I am Jack's psychotic episode.

This is the state of me lately. No energy for effort. The pipers are piping and the walls are crumbling down. I travel for 2 hrs a day, work for 10, cook/eat for 1, wash for 1, watch mindless crap on tv for 3, and 'sleep' for the rest. I have 2 days off a week; 1 which i spend sleeping and eating - trying desperately to get some energy, and the other hard refreshing on a pc, in desperate need of mental stimulation. This is my life, and it's not ending.

2 Comments:

Blogger buttons said...

you're more than welcome to my life!! haha- but then again you'd prob feel the same way minus the tv for 3 hours and replace with filling shelves at Big W- oh and travel for 3 hours too...on the upside i have a dishwasher... :D and why the hell do CD RW's take so damn long to burn! dammit

Thu Aug 18, 03:37:00 pm GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phil...same happened to me last year. then i drank it all, but it got bigger. like, a baloon filled with booze. i tried to sell it to the beer companies, but they tested the booze balloon and found out i had put semen in there.

its what gives it body!

in any case....purple monkey dishwasher.

Tue Aug 23, 02:01:00 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home