World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Sunday, July 31, 2005

"Monthly" (insert laughter here) Mixtape #5 - "June" '05

Yes it's almost August, no I didn't make this in June, but let's stick to numbering.

1. Beck - The New Pollution
2. The Hives - hate To Say I Told You So
3. The Strokes - Last Night
4. Joy Zipper - 1
5. Magic Dirt - Dirty Jeans
6. Evermore - It's Too Late
7. Thirteen Senses - Into The Fire
8. A Change Of Pace - Loose Lips Sink Ships
9. Jem - They
10. Eminem - Just Lose It
11. Audio Bullys feat. Nancy Sinatra - Shot You Down (Radio Edit)
12. Roykssop - Only This Moment
13. Jamiroquai - Seven Days In Sunny June
14. Jack Johnson - Symbol In My Driveway
15. Bobby Valentino - Slow Down
16. Jimmy Eat World - Drugs Or Me
17. Ben Folds - Give Judy My Notice
18. Bloc Party - This Modern Love
19. Stereophonics - Traffic
20. Razorlight - In The City

Please note;
a) Tracks 14 & 15 should be the other way round but I fucked up. I've listed them here as it is on my casette, but they were intended to be reversed.
b) Yes I used Bloc Party two months in a row, I didn't realise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home