World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Sunday, July 31, 2005

I really don't get "people"

Seriously.

I know there are times when I don't have a clue what's going on in my own head, but I really really just don't understand why some people are motivated to be the way they are.

I'm just fed up of it all.

People are arseholes.

Just the majority, I know, but there are days when all you get is the majority.
They wouldn't be the majority if they weren't.
Right in your face, rammed down your ears and shoved down your throat.

All in all, I'm at the point where I need a total change again.

Scenery, people, job; almost everything and everyone.

I'm not going to go into detail cos I've already said far too much.

But I'm sticking up a big fat neon flaming virtual middle finger at the world right now.

Fuck it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home