World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Mixtape #4 - May '05

Yeah, I did make this a while back but I haven't been arsed to post the listing; better late than never eh?

This month I ar been mostly listening to:

1. Weezer - Beverley Hills
2. Maximo Park - Graffiti
3. Hard-Fi - Tied Up Too Tight
4. My Chemical Romance - Thank You For The Venom
5. Bloc Party - Helicopter
6. The Bravery - Honest Mistake
7. The Secret Machines - Now Where Is Nowhere
8. KT Tunstall - False Alarm
9. Lucie Silvas - Nothing Else Matters
10. James Blunt - High
11. Eels - Blinking Lights (For Me)
12. Akon - Lonely
13. Run DMC - Tricky
14. MC Talia - Lyric On My Lip
15. Daft Punk - Human After All
16. Mylo - Musclecar Reform Reprise
17. Faithless - We Come One (Edit)
18. Underworld - Born Slippy (Yves Deruyter 2005 Rmx)

God, between cd's, vinyl and legal downloads I buy far too much music ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home