World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Monthly Mixtape - March '05

In what I hope will be a regular(?) feature, I provide the tracklisting of some songs that I've been listening to lately.
In a legal I-Pod way of course.

1. Stereophonics - Dakota
2. The Killers - Mr Brightside
3. The Futureheads - Hounds Of Love
4. Incubus - Megalomaniac
5. Ash - Burn Baby Burn
6. Cake - Going The Distance
7. Snow Patrol - Spitting Games
8. Lost Prophets - Last Train Home
9. The All-American Rejects - Swing Swing
10. Jamiroquai feat. M-Beat - Do You Know Where You're Coming From?
11. Mylo - Drop The Pressure
12. Scissor Sisters - Filthy/Gorgeous (Edit)
13. Soul Central - Strings Of Life (Danny Krivit Re-Edit)
14. Erasure - Always
15. Four Tet - My Angel Rocks Back & Forth
16. Kenickie - Waste You
17. Curve - Want More Need Less
18. 808 State - Pacific State

Play along legally and put the songs that I know you already legally have in the same order :D

Currently Playing: Well, duh...

2 Comments:

Blogger buttons said...

can i steal ur ipod?

Sun Mar 06, 02:37:00 pm GMT  
Blogger Phil Thomas said...

Psssst... I dont actually own one.

Sun Mar 13, 01:57:00 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home