World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Shrek 2

I'll start off by saying I haven't actually seen all of the first film.
At the time I watched it I'd been up for the best part of thirty odd hours, and what I saw of it bored me so I just went to sleep part of the way in.

It didn't matter tho, everything that I needed to know was explained in the first minute or so, and let's face it, I didn't really need to know...

I enjoyed the film a lot actually.
Was good to just flop back and relax in front of something.
It wasn't as adult orientated as I'd heard the first one was, but like I say I can't judge.
There were some pretty funny visuals and lines, and some pretty broad adult humour to it.

As with most animated films I was marvelling at the technology, and slobbering over the detail to the hands.

And of course there was the usual 'spot the celebrity voice artist' game.

Not a bad ol' flick at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home