World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Tuesday.

Well.
Quite a fucking day.

I ended up being awake for an ungodly amount of hours.
And pretty much just passed out towards the end.

Sam ended up in A&E with first degree burns to her arms.

I was in the middle of a lecture at the time and really just wanted to drive her down there, but couldn't.
I felt like such a cunt, not being able to help her.
If anything, this highlighted my fucking important need for a car, ASAP.
Her friends were able to take her down there, and she eventually got sorted, but I still just felt really shitty, and helpless.
Thankfully, she's not too bad off.

Whereas I just spent pretty much the majority of the day slumped over a lightbox in a room with no air conditioning and the radiators cranked up to the max, without stopping to eat or drink, thus physically exhausting myself and pretty much making myself ill.

I still feel like a fucktard for it.

I did however get 132 keyframe pages done though, although the last hours worth were a bit sloppy....

Not a day I wanna repeat again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home