World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Sunday, March 28, 2004

The state of the war tonight.

It's been an odd weekend.
After leaving Sam's yesterday I did a little bit of shopping, came home, caught up on Saturday's entries here and on the net generally and then time just seemed to go....
I've got no clue what I did, but I know I tried to watch Scanners and failed and planned to watch Twin Peaks S1 and failed.
I was feeling tired pretty early and tried to get some sleep, but alas I failed at that too.
I think I only got about ten minutes sleep in the end, I thought I got more but forgot about putting the clocks forward before I went to sleep.

So, I've been up for quite a while this weekend... and yet I'm feeling pretty good for it.

Today I've got three loads of washing done, got a couple of scenes edited and cut, and managed to chat shit for a lot of the day, in between waiting for renders and exports.

Now I'm sitting watching Charlie And The Chocolate Factory.
Fuck knows why, it's like heroin for the eyes I think.

Life's strange.
So are Oompa Loompa's though, so it all balances out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home