World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Monday, March 15, 2004

So, this mute walks into a bar.....

I've lost the ability to talk.
Not literally, my voice is fine.
I just have fuck all to say, if in fact I ever did have anything to say.
I can reply to people, I can make sarcastic comments, quips, funny one liners.
I can give my opinion on things, I can answer questions.

But I can't talk just for the sake of talking.
I can't even do small talk well lately.
I can't fill in the gaps and end up stuck in silence.

Looking back, I never have been really.
I've been a big mouthed asshole for the last 4 years, but I've never really had much to say.
I've just spoken shit occasionally, loud enough to get noticed.

I try and end sentences as quickly as possible, giving as little detail in the least amount of words possible.
I leave things to the last moment and generally don't deem a lot of stuff important.

Even on here, days go by without updates.
And when I do update it's mainly bullshit, or links to other people's stuff.
I haven't done thoughtful in ages.

And there's loads of shit I never got round to talking about; blur live, the Saachi gallery, Lost In Translation, Jongleurs comedy club, seeing people die in car crashes.

Fuck knows, maybe it'll sort itself out in 7 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home