World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Saturday, March 27, 2004

A rant.

Okay...

So yesterday we went to see Dawn Of The Dead.
I'll review it in a bit, along with some more films I've been piling up.

My rant is the fact that although this film was an 18 certificate, the place was full of 12 year old kids.

Now, I have no problem at all with underage children seeing adult films.
I don't give a shit about their desensitization. I don't believe that film violence creates serial kills and all that bollocks.
I probably would have tried to go see it had I been 12.

But I'm not.
And even if I was I wouldn't sit there and fucking draw attention to myself by fucking talking all the way through, and going to the toilet, repeatedly, in groups of three, holding hands all the way. Okay, maybe I'd have to be female for that last part.

Fuckers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home