World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Saturday, February 14, 2004

Sometimes it's haaaaaaaaaaaaard to be a womaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan...

So, I'm standing in a lift.
As you do.
Or at least as I do.

There's a female in there, about the same age as me.
I don't take much notice of her, but she's got purple hair.
That kinda stands out.

I say nothing, do nothing.

One floor up, and this pair of females get in.

One of the new females turns to the original female and says "Excuse me, but can I just ask where you got your hair dye from?" or words to that extent.
The original female then tells her. I don't have the exact words, as I really didn't wanna listen.
But then she ends the sentence with, "By the way, where did you get your skirt from?"
To which the skirted female in question then answers her.

Then gets out the lift and goes on her way.

I will NEVER understand female logic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home