World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Monday, January 12, 2004

Y'know what....

I'm fucking going proactive.

Lately I've been getting comments and encouragement about my paintings and ideas and shit, mainly through the use of this site, and through my general whoring ability.
While I may not be a Picasso, I enjoy it.

I've had comments and suggestions about the possibility of me writing a comic, or at least the notion that it wouldn't be completely impossible if I put my mind to it, and whilst every other little scrote on the planet seems to be looking at the possibility of independant publishing*koff*anthologies*koff*, I've decided that I fucking well can put my mind to it.

I've got my baby lined up for when I finish my degree.
That's jotted out, ready for me to explode in the summer.
Finding an artist will be trickier.

But, I'm gonna start brushing up on some painted sequentials over the next few weeks methinks.
Just one/two page things in a totally fucked up Mack/Sienckiewicz on ecstasy kinda way...

The gauntlet has been laid down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home