World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Sunday, January 18, 2004

Sunday Service

Right....

I apologise in advance, for this is something I don't normally do.

I'm in no way trying to force my opinion on anyone, but if you're reading this (and I thank you so much for doing so) please continue till the end;

When the day is long and the night, the night is yours alone,
When you're sure you've had enough of this life, well hang on
Don't let yourself go, 'cause everybody cries and everybody hurts sometimes

Sometimes everything is wrong. Now it's time to sing along
When your day is night alone, (hold on, hold on)
If you feel like letting go, (hold on)
When you think you've had too much of this life, well hang on

'Cause everybody hurts. Take comfort in your friends
Everybody hurts. Don't throw your hand. Oh, no. Don't throw your hand
If you feel like you're alone, no, no, no, you are not alone

If you're on your own in this life, the days and nights are long,
When you think you've had too much of this life to hang on

Well, everybody hurts sometimes,
Everybody cries. And everybody hurts sometimes
And everybody hurts sometimes. So, hold on, hold on
Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on
Everybody hurts. You are not alone


Right...

I am god here.
This little piece of the world wide web is mine.
I have created all this.
All this hyper text transfer protocal has been written by my fair hands.
Therefore this is all my word.

Now stop for two minutes.
Take two minutes to think about your life.
Think of one thing that you're happy about.
One thing, no matter how small.
Anything, just as long as it makes you feel good.
Even if just for a second.

Now take that thing.
Take that good feeling, and think about something.
Think about something you've always wanted to do.
Think about that one thing you've never had the courage of convition to do, and do it for me.

Put yourself first for once and do it.

Make yourself happy while you can.

For life isn't always a happy ending.
And you need to make yourself happy.

And I thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home