World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Monday, January 12, 2004

Just another unmanic Sunday...

Soundtrack for this post:
Shades Of Rhythm - The Sounds Of Eden
Prodigy - Out Of Space

He's kicking it old skool!


I managed to get what little work I planned to do done, so I managed to engage in yet more conversation with Dave.

Which is always fucking good.

I'm convinced the man is like my childhood soulmate.

The conversation veered from sitcoms to how to beat a breathaliser test to music to Ang Lee to Saturday morning television.

From Transformers (Mike, you will love this man) to Zoids, from Ewoks, Droids and Starcom (anyone else remember the Dairylea send off videos?) to Visonaries, from the Turtles to GI Joe.

As (some) American's would say "Fuckin' A!!!!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home