World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Monday, January 26, 2004

It's a synch...

A few days ago Mike was talking about waking from nightmares, when he normally doesn't suffer from them.
Lo and behold, last night I really slept badly and too suffered from nightmares.
Which is something I haven't done in like 20 years.

It got me thinking about things falling into synch.

When I was working in retail, there was a high female percentage of working staff, and there got to a point were these women, who worked together in close confinement on a regular basis started to have their periods in synchronicity.

I'm sure it's happened elsewhere, there are probably scientific shit behind it, I'm far too lazy to check.

Then there's the partner/best friend thing;
If you spend enough time with someone you start to pick up their train of thought, and you can often tell wht they're thinking and end their sentences, that sort of thing.
I'm sure we've all experienced it.

Now I'm not saying it's anything scientific, it's probably purely coincedental, but I wonder if there's something in the event.
If someone you can talk to a lot, yet have no physical contact with, and their experiences effect yours.
If you're both having a shitty time for the same reasons, if you can both fall into the same mental anguish.

*shrugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home