World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Thursday, January 15, 2004

Hurmph.

Well... it's been one of those days.

The day started on a bit of low; it turned out that something I'd promised to someone couldn't be done.
I fucking hate the fact that I've let them down.
That pretty much set the day for me.

I went to the cash machine, put my pin in, put the amount I wanted in, took my card and walked off.
Without the cash.

Luckily I realised what I'd done and got to the note just as it was being sucked back in.

I then walked the wrong way to Uni.
Yup... Uni, the place I've walked to most days a week for the last 2 and a half years, down the same route.
Heh, I was heading towards the pub, I think.
Nice to see where my mindset automatically set into.

The day at uni was a bit blah as well.
I managed to hand in all my work from the last 12 weeks a day early, while everyone else is struggling to get it finished.
It doesn't exactly help my confidence with it.

Ahh well..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home