World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Thursday, December 18, 2003

The word according to Philip

Numbers 15-10 And thou shalt bring for a drink offering half an hin of wine, [for] an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the LORD.
Ecclesiastes 9-7 Go thy way, eat thy bread with joy, and drink thy wine with a merry heart; for God now accepteth thy works.
Song of Solomon 5-1 I am come into my garden, my sister, [my] spouse- I have gathered my myrrh with my spice; I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey; I have drunk my wine with my milk- eat, O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved.
John 4-46 So Jesus came again into Cana of Galilee, where he made the water wine. And there was a certain nobleman, whose son was sick at Capernaum.

http://www.fadetoblack.com/cultkit/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home