World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Thursday, December 11, 2003

Well, well, well...

I'm pretty chuffed at the moment.

I managed to get my 6 paintings in 7 days done. Cos hey, even God rested for one day.
I chose Tuesday.

I'm really pleased with how the final one came out.
The first one wasn't too bad at all either, for me.
That's not to say I don't like the others though ;)

Work for uni's going alright at the moment as well.
I might not be ahead, but I'm not behind.
Yet I'm not on target either.

But I'm floating around it, and near enough to it.

I'm healthy, I'm happy and I have the love of a good woman.
Things are actually pretty "cool" for once.
Time and date have now been officially noted, and reality check police are on standby.
The end could well be nigh, children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home