World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Sunday, December 28, 2003

Should old acquaintance... blah blah blah: 2003 In Review

I'm fucking off to Ammmmmmmmmmmmchsterdaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn for a week in a bit, to celebrate New Years, so they'll be no posts for that period.
That does however mean you get this early:


Well well well...

At the start of 2003 I set myself a series of things I'd liked to have done by now.

I've achieved none of them.

I have no house, no car and my bank balance is just as fucked as last year.

I've had no work published, although I've started sowing the seeds and may be able to reap the benefits by this point next year.
I'm not holding my breath though.

2003's been a strange year.
I've done a lot for myself this year, I've put me first and started taking steps to actually make myself completely happy.

I've pissed people off, I'm sure, but there we go.

I've made some important friendships this year, proper friends who won't stab me in the back, and that will last.
And possibly some potential creative partnerships as well.

2003 has been a year wherein I've grown creatively.
This site for one is a physical example, and while not being anything amazing, it's all mine. It's independant, and won't get ruined by other people.
People have been asking why I haven't got the ability to add comments after each post entry, and it's simply because I'm tired of people bringing shit up that doesn't need airing.
If the only way to keep this place how I want it is to make it solely mine, unfortunately that's the price I have to pay.

I've come on a lot with ideas, and development.
My thought processes are growing, and when I've got some time I should be able to produce something interesting at last.
I've been enjoying doing simple things such as photography and painting, and basically just getting on with stuff by myself.

Other than that, it's been more of the same as ever.

In 16 weeks I'll be an official bachelor of the arts.
Brown trousers time indeed.

After that... who knows?

But here's to 2004 and all it may hold.

I just want to say thank you to the people that count;

To Joe, Dave and Grandpa Mikeyboy Peterson. True friends one and all.
And to Sam, just for being her.

Have fun people, keep safe and happy hangovers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home