World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Thursday, December 11, 2003

Say my name, bitch!

Okay, I've got a common as fuck name, I admit it.

Three times today, three different people yelled my name in the town centre and each time I turned round they were shouting to a different Phil.

Fucking annoying.

On a related note, here's the googlism for my name.

One's picked at random:

phil is poised for his new talk show
phil is not gay
phil is planning to buy some sort of plastic penis at san fransisco
phil is undergoing chemotherapy and radiotherapy for a cancer in his head that extends into the frontal lobes of his brain
phil is by chubby bunny
phil is "getting real" and helping you unlock your root core and create your life the way it was meant to be
phil is soooo fit
phil is naughty pee story
phil is god
phil is right

Kudos to Mike, without whom I'd never have been able to shamefully steal the googlism link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home