World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Monkey See, Monkey Do

As the year draws to a close I've been looking back at everything that's happened to me over it, and everything I've done.
I'll go into more detail in the next week, but one of the glaring points of this year is that I've become less intelligent.
Even looking at my writing on here, I've been writing less and less social commentary, thoughts, ideas, schemes etc.

A sort of counterpoint is that I've become more creative this year, but again, I'll go into that later.

I still stick with my theory though, and looking at it It's been happening over a gradual period of time.
Each year I'm becoming less and less intelligent.

And in tracing it back, I've found that the root lies just before I became 19, when I got my first mobile phone.

Now, I know this is probably speculation and shit, but I'm sure that the more I use my phone, the less well my brain continues to function and perform.
That the radiation and signal is literally frying away my brain cells.

Y'know when you put your phone next to a television screen and every so often you get the disturbance as it gets it's signal? The same thing's happening to my skull, I'm sure of it.
It's like that episode of The Simpsons with the Simpson gene.

Either that or alcohol.

Or wanking.

I don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home