World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Sunday, December 07, 2003

Guess who's back... Blogger's back.

I had shitloads to say earlier, but Blogger being down made me forget it.

Of course if it were that important I'd have written it down, so it wasn't Shakespear or owt.

I've got 2 paintings done over the last 2 days which is good for me.
They're not amazing, but I quite like 'em, and I've really enjoyed doing them.
To me that's the point, I love sitting for a few hours getting into it.

Of course, if I end up with shite then it pisses me off afterwards I suppose...

My problem is I tend to keep going back and end up overdoing it and spoiling it.

Ahh well, I've had fun :D

But in fun, I've neglected my work.
Bollocks.

If I could just survive painting for myself I'd be happy.
There's no way I could ever sustain a living from it though. No fucker would ever actually want to buy them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home