World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Excuses Time Again :D

Yup, it's about that time where I apologise for not filling these pages with the usual shite I put in.

I'm working my arse off at the moment, which I know is kinda rare :P

It's all shit though, which isn't :D

-

I know I haven't reviewd the blur gig yet, despite it being a week ago, but there we go.
It's no reflection on it, the gig was fucking amazing.
The pics are up in the gallery section though.

-

And, for anyone that cares (and you all should!) be sure to grab a copy of Paradigm #12, the last issue for the next year....
Apparantly I have a mention in it, which is always nice :D
I'll be picking mine up in 16 hours.

Tick.. tick.. tick...

--
Back to fucking about with cuntish programs now :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home