World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Wednesday, November 05, 2003

The world never ceases to amaze me

Take this for instance:



I mean, I know all the science behind it.
I know, on paper, how and why we have rainbows.

Yet I still can't get me head round it.
Or at least I choose not to.

I've never been one of these inquisitive people that need to know how everything works. If something happens, it happens, why bother trying to justify and explain it with science.
Well, that's not strictly true. It's more a case of how can people know for sure. How can people base their whole life round science, just because it seems to fit. I mean there was a point when scientists believed the world was flat, correct?
And yes, I know that's an extremely tired and worn out point to this debate.

Yet on the other hand, I don't believe in ghosts and all that, simply because there's no physical proof or eveidence. That I've seen anyway.

So I'm more a case of seeing is believing, even if not understanding.

And I'm happy with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home