World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Monday, November 10, 2003

More spammage to the max...

SURVEY WITH A TWIST YOU fill in the blanks about ME and send it back to ME,

But first send a blank one out to all your friends so they can return the favour to you.
Be honest - they're really SCARY to get back. It only takes a
few minutes, so just do it!!


1st: Send this survey to everyone you know to see how well he or she
knows you.
2nd: Fill this survey out about the person who sent it to you and send
it back to them...Your name:


Where did we meet?:


Take a stab at my middle name:


How long have you known me?:


Do I smoke?:


Do I believe in God?:


What was your first impression of me upon meeting?:


What's my age?:


And my birthday?:


What colour hair do I have?:


And colour eyes:

Do I have any siblings?:


Have you ever had a crush on me?:


What's one of my favourite things to do?:

Do you remember one of the first things I said to you?:


What's my favourite type of music?


What is the best feature about me?:

Would you say I am funny?:

Am I a rebel or do follow all the rules?:


Any special talents?


Would you consider me a friend?:


Have you ever seen me cry?:


If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?:


What's your favourite memory of me?:


If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would you want to take with us?:


Feel free to fill it in and mail it to me, if it's amusing I'll copy n paste, if not it gets clicked to the bin.
I won't however reply to any.

Because I'm a bastard like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home