World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Sunday, October 26, 2003

The world hates me pts 3-5

Ok, so as an add on

3) Because of the power cut, my alarm clock was reset, thus leading to me oversleep by an hr and a half. Thus leading to me missing my bus and losing money.

4) I'd decided that with all this "bad luck" I'd been having, if there was such a thing as karma or whatever, that I was in line for some "good luck."
There's a twisted logic in that having so much bad luck could only mean that I was in line for some good luck, surely?
So, to play karma at it's own game I went out and bought a lottery ticket in preperation for my good luck streak.
And 10 minutes later when I put my hand in my pocket, it had gone.
My phone was still in there, so obviously not a pickpocket.

It was at this point that I decided that if fate was being a cunt, those numbers would come up and a tramp would have my £14million....

The numbers didn't come up, so I guessed that by that same twisted logic, my "bad luck" run was over.
If I was having bad luck then those numbers would have come up.
But they didn't.
So it didn't matter that I lost the ticket.

So everything was square.
Until today when

5) I dropped my 10 month old digital camcorder, breaking part of the lens off.

Though I might put that down to me being a twat and leave it at that....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home