World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Friday, October 03, 2003

Q, I salute you....

An article in The Sun today caught my eye.

The article in question was about the 2003 Q Awards and was basically moaning about the lack of awards for Coldplay and The Darkness.

Well, you know what I say... 2 fingers to you Victoria Newton.

You've all read my feelings on The Darkness, and as to Coldplay.... fuck that.

People are always on about how Radiohead make music to slit your wrists to, which I've never found myself.
If anything I find Coldplay to be music that you switch on whilst driving, and then just let go of the wheel and gradually drive off the road ala Fight Club. It's just that fucking unintersting monotomous droan that they have in every single song. Their first album sounded just the same as the second.
I mean, I like a handful of singles, but they're nothing fucking special, God knows how they've done as well as they have.

So well done to Q magazine, and congratulations to blur and Radiohead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home