World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Thursday, October 02, 2003

Good Music.... Bad Music....

If you've been watching any of the music channels in the UK recently you'll have seen these 2 videos.

Firstly, REM's Bad Day.

Now while the song's not anything amazing, it's typical REM and flows along well, and you've got the melody and words from the very first listen.
The brilliant thing about it is the video.
Some really nice imagery and effects, as well as synchronisation.
I can really see Michael Stipe as a newsreader, it just works.

Now...

For every ying there has to be a yang.

Gay Boyfriend by The Hazzards.

Words cannot describe how dire this song really is.

Well, except maybe the lyrics......

"I don't care that you are queer, 'cause I'll never be lonely when you are near."
"I like cigarettes and that's no drag, but you'll always be my favourite fag."


Class on a stick....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home