World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Friday, October 24, 2003

Fuck knows

Okay, it's like 6am, I've been awake for 3 hrs after falling asleep almost face first into a chocolate gateaux in front of the tv at about 9pm.

I'll rewind a bit.

I'm pissed off.
I'm having an exceptionally shitty day today. Well, being as it's technically Friday now, yesterday.
And for anyone that's been following my online prescence for a while, note that it falls on the 23rd of the month....

Nothing specifically is wrong, but nothings right.

I'm just at the point where I'm not quite being lazy, but my enthusiasm for everything has disappeared.
Nothing I'm doing is turning out right, and I'm high in self loathing.

And I'm sure this is coming out as a cry for attention/compliments, but fuck it, it's almost 6am, I'm alone and wittering and this is as good a place as any to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home