World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Finding Nemo

Managed to catch this yesterday, and despite my stance on Disney (They're the epitimy of everything I hate, this rose coloured, everything has a happy ending and every animation is a a hand drawn talking animal that loves everyone) I always check out their PIxar films (Bugs Life, Toy Story, Monsters Inc), if only for a total geek perspective over enjoyment factor.

Monsters Inc. was quite annoying for my girlfriend as I sat there and dissected all the animation and layers, breaking it down into skeletons and skins in my mind...

While I didn't think the animation in Nemo was as good as Monsters Inc, and the plot seemed to be a rehash of Toy Story, it was still quite an entertaining yarn, and probably worth seeing just for the 150 year old turtle saying "dude."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home