World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Friday, October 10, 2003

Cabin Fever

Let's get something straight from the start.

I'm fucking pissed off with all the fucking bullshit coming out of Hollywood at the moment.
I'm fucking pissed off with handing over my hard earned cash to sit and watch drivel.
I'm fucking pissed off with reviewers who give shit films good reviews.
I'm fucking pissed off with well edited trailers that make a fucking shite film seem decent.
And most of all, I'm fucking pissed off with writers that come up with a semi-decent plotline, and are on the verge of creating a really good film, and then go and spoil it by throwing in fucking unbelievably shit comedy sequences.

Everything from Final Destination to Jeepers Creepers to this.

Bollocks to it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home