World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Unkle - Never, Never, Land

Due to the fucking shitty weather yesterday, I never got the chance to pick this up, but thankfully managed to do so today.

With it's array of guest stars including Ian Brown, Brian Eno and Jarvis Cocker on board, James Lavelle creates an amazing follow up to the stunning Psyence Fiction Album.
There's no DJ Shadow in the collaboration anymore, and the album's a bit less dark for that, but in a way it works more. The album tends to flow a lot more, and there's even more consideration given to the lyrics this time, in my opinion.
The one thing I'm pissed off about, is that the track with Liam Flint (of Prodigy fame) isn't included on the Uk edition of the cd.

I managed to pick up the CD+DVD pack, haven't had chance to check the DVD out , but will do shortly, and with extra tracks and video footage, I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home