World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Sunday, September 07, 2003

Result!!!!!!!!

Not a bad fucking day yesterday!!!

First of all, I managed to secure tickets for one of blur's november gigs.
I'm a fucking massive blur fan, and was gutted when I didn't manage to get tickets for their earlier gigs this year. Ergo I was dead chuffed when they announced they were doing a tour of smaller venues throughout the UK. And even more so after queing for an hour and getting them. (By no means in the least the longest I've queued for tickets.)

As well as that England beat Macedonia 2-1.
Not an amazing match by any standards, and to be fair, we played shit, but the laugh on David Beckham's face was well worth the agony of going 1-0 down.

So, all in all, it was an alright day. :D

Currently Playing: Dj Quattro & Dizzy D - Future Trance Project 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home