World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Thursday, September 04, 2003

Maiden Voyage....

Right, for any fucker that knows me, or of me.... Good evening, welcome and hello....

For anyone who has found this randomnly... Fucking hell... Why??????

For anyone that's ended up here as a result of my persistant spamming, or out of curiousity from a link in a signature somewhere.... Ha ha, made you look!

Fuck knows why I'm doing this.

No, correction, I know exactly why I'm doing this, I'm an attention seeking, self-pimping whore.
I feel I have something to say, for whatever reason, most likely to preserve this crap before I get Altzheimers and can't remember if I've had breakfast already, or not.
See, matters of grave importance.

Anyway, this is what I've been pissing about with lately. It'll probably change in format a lot, but I'm far too impatient to get the whole thing done before I upload it.
Life's too short... I might get hit by a bus tomorrow and this could be the last words I ever put down on paper. Or screen or whatever.

Hmm... where's the backspace button again......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home