World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Monday, September 22, 2003

I believe in a yadda yadda yadda

I'm ready to get lynched here....

Today sees the release of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love" and all I can say, is AT FUCKING LAST!!!!!!!!!!
But, not for the reasons a lot of people will be saying it.

I for one, am so fucking bored of it.
For the last 3 months this track has been everywhere.
Every radio station has been playing it constantly, they're plastered in every magazine and newspaper, and it's all just got too much.

Don't get me wrong, I like the single, but it's been rinsed to death already, even more so than Evanescence's Bring Me Back To Life, and The White Stripes' Seven Nation Army.
There's no doubt it'll get to number one though, and will probably stay there for a few weeks, which means we've got to hear even more of it.
It's just reached the point where the over-the-top pseudo Queen style wailing, that I enjoyed when I first heard the track, has now started to go right through me and irritate me....

Ahh well....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home