World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Saturday, September 20, 2003

He who laughs last....

Ok, so recently I've been described as a clown by someone I know.

Now, to people who know me, that probably doesn't come as much of a surprise. However, it was meant as an insult(I wasn't really insulted though, I mean clowns have what every woman wants don't they? A sense of humour, and that thing about men with big shoes.... and then there's always the trading of make-up tips as a bonus.).

Yet it got me thinking.... without meaning to blow my own horn *insert tired genitalia cliché here* I'm a funny guy. Not in a laugh at my own jokes myself egotistical wanker way, but in a genuine centre of attention, always thinking of witty retorts kinda way. In those regards, I'm probably the funniest person I know. Although that might just mean I don't know enough people.

Yet lately it's all just dried up.
I haven't been as funny as usual.

None of the over the top bizarre stupid shit seems to be spouting from my mouth (/fingers) these days, hence the lack of action here lately so, apologies. I put it down to work, and doing it six days a week (work that is, get your mind outta the gutter....), however, that's all set to change within the next few weeks, so be prepared for some more from the sick and twisted mind that brought you....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home