World Dumbination - Stupidity Ad Infinininitum

Thursday, September 25, 2003

Big Whoo

A year older, a year wiser, and all of those clichés....

I can't remember the last time that I actually looked forward to a birthday, and to the feeling of being older.
I just seemed to reach a frame of mind where birthdays were great for presents. This then became for money. Then once I reached 16, I was already in my mind 18, as I was doing everything that 18 year old's did. At 18, I was 21 for the same reasons. Once I hit 21, then I was just 21 still, no big fuss, no hoo haa. And since then the 2 years that have followed have just been more of the same. I don't feel any older per se, yet I don't feel young. I'm just in that period of upheaval. "Twentysomething."

Ahh well... *raises pint*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home